Friday, December 15, 2006

The issues i have...

After startng this blog - it seem like i have nothing to say. Really, i mean, it has only been a day - so maybe i should give it time. Acutally, i think it just might be the fact that as much as I have to talk about, i really just dont feel comfortable posting it for the world to see. Really, i started this blog because i saw someone else and liked the layouts that i could choose if i started one. I thought, "oh cute - i could have a totally cute page! Everyone will be jealous of my blog!" Then, i started making up scenarios in my head of how friends that i have not kept in contact with in years will find me and think, "Wow - Natalie is really talented." How narsasitic is that? More than likely i need professional help. For now, i will vent my frustrations with the world on this blog. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

alisa said...

wow natalie...this is the greatest blog ever. i love the design!