Monday, April 30, 2007

My life is over as I know it!

Yes, that is right. My life is over as I know it. As I was at my parents house last night a disturbing discovery was found. Possibly the most disturbing discovery of my young adult life. I found (or actually Hailey found) my first GRAY hair. WHAT??!!?? How could this happen to me? I am 24 years old!

The gray hair was promptly extracted from my head and I took a picture of it to document this tragic day. Really, it is quite hard to take a picture of a single strand of hair. If you can see it, it is the white thin line in the middle of the picture. Oh, I am so ashamed and embarrassed. How am I ever going to go on?


My hair will now forever be dyed. No more waiting 6 months between dye jobs.

7 comments:

alisa said...

i've been getting random gray hairs since i was 3 years old. i'm not gray. you're fine ms. drama queen!

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

I have like 14 gray hairs. And I'm too poor to dye it all the time. It sucks. Welcome to my world.

Penel said...

Your life IS over. Invest your hard earned money into companies that sell hair dye. Start looking into the cheapo reading glasses at Costco, good multivitamins, anti-wrinkle face cream, anti-wrinkle under eye cream, hearing aids, support hose, really good uplift underwire bras, hormone therapy, calcium pills and a good doctor that will see you through the bitter end!

Lori said...

I've been getting gray hairs since my teenage years. My dad was fully gray by 25. Something in our crappy Irish genes. Get over chica. Now, you can dye forever like the rest of us!

Nicole said...

OH NO!!!

Natalie said...

Thank you Nicole. You are the only person that has appropriately responded to this entry. For everyone else, I would appreciate a little sympathy here in my moment of distress!

72 and sunny said...

natalie! i came across your blog and had to know who 'some lady in cali' was....IT WAS ME! hilarious! i emailed your site to some friends. I feel so privileged to be on your list! thanks for the shout out!

your friend-- the lady in cali