Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Paycheck Isn't Like a Celebrity...

For all of you that read my blog, I thank you. I appreciate comments and encourage them more than anything. I found this cartoon and I thought it only appropriate to post. For all those that read People, US Weekly, Star, InTouch, OK! or any other celebrity magazine - I highly suggest you start your own blog. That way, you can become one of "those people" that your friends read about doing mundane, dull or otherwise "everyday activities". Your friends will soon tell you you need to blog more often. That one post every few days doesn't give them enough to go on. So, moral of the story: You can be a celebrity too.

If you can't read 5 pt font, click on the picture to enlarge:

2 comments:

Sammy said...

That's what she said...

Lori said...

What? I'm not a celebrity? I was NOT told that I was NOT a celebrity...