Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm thinking the fewer words the better

I don't really have that much to say.....well, I do - but I am just to lazy to write. But I hope these pictures will suffice for now.

Bear Lake:











Sadly, the best picture of the weekend had be censored. But actually, I think the censor makes it even funnier:

Austin's birthday was last night. I showed up and immediately started taking pictures. I've turned into that person - that annoying person taking pictures of you when you least expect it. My dad was all, "you and that stupid camera - put it away!"






2 comments:

Nicole M said...

I was actually just wondering, while we were up at Bear Lake last weekend, if you go up there still! I haven't seen any posts about it until now. Are you going up this weekend? Maybe Wes and I will stop by on the 4 wheelers and say hi! I know he would like to say hi to your dad and it would be fun to see you. Love the jumping off the boat pics!

Natalie said...

Nicole:
Sadly we won't be up in BL this weekend. I am missing my favorite time up there...berry days! Eat a raspberry shake for me!