Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm not puking anymore...that's the first good sign things are turning around

Dear Blog,
Do you feel neglected? Do you feel like I have let you down? Do you feel like I have forgotten about you? Well, you should. Because I have done all of the above. And no, I feel no regret.

I forgot to mention to you that I puked at a client lunch last week. Yes, that was an awesome experience. And no, I didn't puke in front of my client. Thank goodness. I did manage to excuse myself from the table, run to the bathroom and puke up my entire PF Changs lunch. I quickly returned to the table with a smile on my face and continued business like normal. Wow, I'm amazing. Don't mind my clammy hands or my stark white face, dear client. I'm totally fine. Not stressing about your projects at all. AT ALL!

I did return from lunch to tell my boss what happened and she proceeded to ask me if I was pregnant. To which I replied, "I wish! That would mean I had sex!" Ok, I didn't answer like that. I thought it, but didn't verbalize it.

The point of this whole story is to tell you that I have just been entirely too busy to think about you. I'm sorry. I'll try to be better.

Love,
Natalie

1 comment:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

We are surely missing you in the blog-o-sphere. Now getting blogging!!