Saturday, December 24, 2011

I've influenced her for life

On Thanksgiving this year, I took a video of Ava that made me very happy. I have taken many of videos of her during her 18 months here on this earth. But this one made me realize that maybe I have had some sort of influence on her. It might be a bad influence, but I've influenced her nonetheless.

You see, since she was a young babe, I have loved to take self portraits of us together using my phones camera. I usually look ridiculous and they end up blurry, but its just something I just love to do. As you can see, I have took many during of our time together...












So, back to Thanksgiving and the video I took of her. Well, I think my influence speaks for itself..


The only bad thing I can see is that I've taught her to take pictures of herself. Which is kind of narcissistic. But whatever, she's cute and adorable so she can be as narcissistic as she wants.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So stinkin' cute . . . and I'm glad you've influenced her in all the right ways:)

Older (wiser, too) said...

How can one lavish too much love on anyone.....like chocolate? Never enough!