AHHHHHH!!! I feel like my soul has re-entered my body. I feel so at home as I lay on my parents couch, with my dad's laptop, having just eaten a meal that my mother prepared, enjoying the serenity that comes to me as I make a post on my blog. Oh, I have missed my blog. I have missed thinking "oh, that is definitely blog worthy" or "I could blog about this!"
Yes, my life is still in chaos. No, I have not found a job yet. No, I have not found new renters. HOWEVER, the tenants from hell will be leaving on Feburary 19th (a month early mind you) with hopefully no problems. My stress will now lie in finding new renters.
Miraclously, I am not stressing. I feel like I should stress because I am not stressing. This is so unlike me. Cheesy moment coming....I thank the good Lord for providing me with peace and unbelieveable calmness. Yes, if you look at me the wrong way, I might burst into tears... but whatever, I'm like totally fine.
So, enough of about my emotional instability. Let me discuss some things I have observed over the past 2 weeks:
1. Being unemployeed is sort of nice. I get to sleep until whenever, not shower all day, watch Ellen at 3 and play on the internet all day.
2. I need the internet at my house. Having to drive to my mom's and chill on her couch with her laptop is nice, but sometimes it is just a hassle.
3. I am obsessed with checking my email. I think I might have OCD or something. It's like a drug. So yes, I need the internet at my house.
4. Even though being unemployeed is nice, I really wish I was working. I actually like working. I never thought I would admit that.
5. I have about the greatest friends in the entire world. In one week, I had 3 cards to send to me, 1 small bunch of pink tulips, 1 present of candles for lounging in the bath, and 1 case of Apple Beer. AND, about 15 people offer to call friends or connections that they might have.
I actually am working now. A good, oh so gracious friend needed a receptionist at his work and called me because he knew of my situation. Hopefully, I won't be answering phones for much longer - but for now, my days will be spent answering phones. I just had a flashback to when I was 20. Wow, good times. My college degree is really coming in handy now!
Anyway, this post was rather long and pretty boring. Geez, I've lost all my funny. I'll get it back, I'm not worried. I'm awesome like that.