Monday, December 1, 2008

Not drinking coke must be a lot like not having sex.

This past Friday my friend Brooke got married in Sacramento. I love that she got married there - mainly because it gave me an excuse to go to San Francisco to go shopping. But really, the wedding was the best part of the trip. Since she got married the day after Thanksgiving, it didn't give us much time to get there. So, we had to travel in our wedding attire:



Pretty sure I went through the the metal detector at security 3 times before I realized that it was the massive amounts of bobby-pins I had in my hair that was causing the sensor to beep. And did you realize that when you get frisked at the airport they ACTUALLY feel between your boobs? Well, it was awkward.

And since we didn't want to wear our heels all day, our lovely boots were in order. Best decision I could have made.

Some pictures of the day:









And, I give you the ginormous wedding party. This is just bridesmaids and groomsman:



Brooke's cute little nugget of a niece:



My first coca cola classic in 3 months. It was well worth the wait. Brooke and I were the only ones to make it three months. I would get mad at Kenzi and Abby every time they drank a Diet Coke during our supposed 3 month fast. I compared not drinking coke to us "saving ourselves" for marriage. It must be so much better to wait. At least that is what I tell myself.






And then we went shopping in San Fransisco on Saturday. We took one picture. We couldn't be bothered to take pictures when we had shopping to do. We had our priorities.

3 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Of course you had to drink Coke at In and Out. What else would you drink?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Oh speaking of Coke. This morning when I dropped off Finn at my moms, her car wouldn't start. After trying to jump start it for 15 minutes, my dad poured coke on the battery and it instantly started up.

While my grandma was alive, I always said that Coke was the only thing keeping her engine going (keeping her alive), and I guess I was right. It really does keep engines running.

kristine said...

Good times. Those pictures at In N Out make me wish I would have eaten there for every meal while we had the chance... dang it!!