Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2010 Motto

As 2009 comes to a close, I have started wondering what 2010 holds for me. I'm certainly not looking forward to my high school 10 year reunion. Crap, I'm already depressed and 2010 hasn't even started.

And so, in an attempt to control 2010 I have given it a motto. This motto will be repeated in my mind each and every day of 2010. Well, at least like the first few days of January. We all know consistency is not one of my strengths. Unless that consistency is laziness, then I have that good and covered.

Anyway. Back to the motto. After much consideration 2010's motto will be:

Lots of Men in 2010

Catchy right? And well, "men" is the best thing that rhymed with "ten" so I think it really works.

I haven't quite figured out how 2010 will be filled with lots of men. That minor detail is the flaw in my plan. I've actually considered not being so bitchy picky awkward closed off and actually be open to people setting me up. It's definitely a possibility.

And so my friends, I say farewell to 2009. May 2010 bring you happiness and peace. And well, may it brings me lots of men.

6 comments:

Lachele said...

Atta Girl.... Nice Motto....If I had that as my motto, 2010 would be sure to not give them too me. Pretty sure last year I said "2009, this is my year" well it wasn't. So Maybe If I say that this ISN'T my year, it will be! Reverse Pyschology... hmm I might be onto something.

Have a fantastic New Years Natalie!

Natalie said...

Lachele,
You see, normally I am right there with you. I think I jinx myself if I say that I want something to happen. Let's hope that is just all in my head.

Nicole said...

what? you're not excited for the reunion? i've totally picked out my outfit already.

right.

best of luck with all the men.

Jinny Snow said...

Phooey with jinxes!
Who's in charge here?
Me, you
That's who


Happy New Year. Make it happen!

Mar said...

I got engaged one month before my 10-year reunion and so going to it was the best! I was all thin and tan and ready to get married. Everybody else was pregnant or already had three kids and they weren't looking so hot. I didn't expect that for my 10-year so you never know what's going to happen.

The British Lass said...

Just don't go to your 10 year reunion. You already know how everyone is doing by their blogs, what's the point of going???