Tuesday, August 25, 2009

If McDonalds has it's way with me, my fortune won't come true

The other day, I received a late birthday present from my friend. This is what she gave me:


I am pretty sure she knows me well. Anyone who will buy me a McDonalds gift card clearly knows my weakness. What makes this present even better is that The Biggest Loser is starting in just a few short weeks. And, do you remember my tradition? I'll use this gift card for the season premier.

If it's not McDonalds I am eating, it is most likely Pei Wei. About a month ago I got this fortune:
And yes, I did write the date on it. I also stuck it on my fridge. August 29th is just a few short days away. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

WHIT said...

I'm right there with ya Nat! I can't get enough of the flimsy little cheeseburgers from McDonalds.
PS-Saw your link on Teddy and Scott's blog. So glad I did. You're hilarious.